While we’ve long provided the ability to add any vehicle on AuctionPipeline to your Watch List, we’ve lacked some sorting options that have kept this from being as useful a tool as it should be. You’ve asked for it, and we’ve heard you!
Here’s a rundown of how to make the most of this feature:
- Click on any vehicle to open the Vehicle Details page
- Click the “Watch List” button
- Enter any specific notes you’d like and click “Add”
As long as you leave the “Email me…” box checked, you’ll receive a notification when the status of that vehicle changes (ie added to a sale, sold, removed from auction, etc). To access the list, go to My Account and My Watch List. You now have some new options:
- Sort by Auction, Status, Run Num
- Sort by Status, Make, Model, Year
- Export to CSV
Load that CSV file in to Excel and you can customize and sort your entire list (with notes) however it’s most convenient for you.
Let us know what you think! If you have any other recommendations, we’d love to hear them.